I was hoping to have a closer additional source for things (I always try to have more than one) and these people have some stuff I use listed for sale at decent prices.

But, over the course of about 3 days, and approximately 30 phone calls to thier number, I never managed to reach a live person.   I tried accounting, tech support, sales, etc.   I lost track of the number of times I called, but I called everywhere between morning, after 5, mid-day, etc.

I realize this isn't saying much positive about them, I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of them or done business with them.

Thanks

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
personal correspondence to:  mark at neofast dot net
sales inquiries to:  purchasing at neofast dot net
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!