Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] linksys conspiracy

I've seen that too.  Even new firmware doesn't always fix it.  But for some reason, hitting the reset button on the router and reprogramming it does.  Go figure.

Another thing we do is change the lan ip addy on them.  No two are ever alike.  We've seen that they'll go nuts when someone plugs his own router in backwards and causes the same ip range on both sides of the router.  Things are MUCH more stable when that lan ip isn't set to the default.

laters,
marlon