I have.  The station on the same tower as me is not a super high power
station - I think they broadcast at 12,000 watts (we have one close
that does 75,000 Watts) !!  The RF engineer for the station told me
that 40' was safe for short exposure.  I have some gear closer to 12'
away.  They are required to turn down the power if you are going to be
close.  I don't want to ask them to do that too much (I am sure with
the rent they pay they can dictate terms to the tower owners, if they
are not the owners (not sure)).  I bought an RF radiation suit.
Unless I am going to be very close for a long period (hours), I just
work in the suit.  I also had a Narda RF monitor, until it had a 460'
fall - oops.  The bottom line is 50-300 MHz is very dangerous for
human exposure.  It will cook you like a microwave oven starting with
your eyes and testicles.  Be careful !!!!

Brad Hagstrom
Jenco Wireless