From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason Wallace
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 8:45 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Legal Radio and Antenna Combos - Are there anyin
existance?

Marlon,

What would you suggest? I am afraid of proprietary stuff because I don't know enough industry history to understand the players.
Jason

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:
Hiya Jason,

Why not just buy ISP grade product? Then you don't have to worry about all of this.

AND at 2.4 the CLIENT side isn't limited to 36 dB. It starts there with a 30 dB radio with a 6 dB antenna. For every one db of radio tx dB you drop you can go up 3 dB of antenna gain.

Marlon
42846865 (icq)                                    And I run my own
wisp!
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam