Can you send me the samples? Anything from lease, to TOS, I'd like em all. Thanks, Scriv.

John Scrivner wrote:

Dori Crow
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have 47 paid WISPA members currently.

You are now on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] email list server.
Scriv

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

How many WISPA paid members are there and what is Dori's email address.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
114 S. Walnut St.
Bucyrus, OH 44820