From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Koskenmaki
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:31 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Farmers Wanting full Farm Coverage

Yeah, try an alvarion mobile 900 mhz solution.   You can give 100% mobile coverage, with automated handoffs.

he might have to sell the farm to afford it, but that's a solution :)

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
personal correspondence to:  mark at neofast dot net
sales inquiries to:  purchasing at neofast dot net
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!