To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mikrotik Bridging w-Nstreme

Thats exactly what we are trying to do, but its not working, using version 9.12.

If I try ping radios....

When sniffing, the station sees traffic comming in, but the AP-bridge, sees no traffic comming in.

I correctly have put both interfaces Ether1 and WDS1 to the same bridge1. Won't pass traffic the second Nstreme gets selected.

The IP is assigned to the ether1 port on each of the sides.

I have the same problem trying to do it without WDS and straight WLAN1. I can;t pass traffic the second Nstreme gets selected.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JNA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>