From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason Hensley
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:59 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Motel setup

What's the currently recommended gear / setup for a motel?  Total of 113
rooms spread over 2 floors.  Going to be a 2-phrase project where the
first
group of rooms will have both Ethernet and Wi-Fi accessibility, with the
remaining to have WiFi only.  No idea yet on the layout of which rooms
will
be Ethernet / WiFi, but that's not really important.  Owner is running
the
Ethernet cabling himself - just looking to contract out the Wireless end
of
it.

I don't know much more than this at the moment.  Not sure on square
footage
or anything - that is to come soon, but thought I'd get some ideas on
equipment to start and then go from there.

Thanks a bunch!

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.