Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:59 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Wispcon?

SO what do most folks here do about shows like wispcon?  I attended the one in DC last year and it appeared to be sparsely attended both on the wisp and vendor sides.  I always thought the shows were a good chance to get together and share ideas etc.  Do you value them?  If you could attend one show would it be wispcon/ispcon/winog?

Thanks,

chris