I called him Dad back then, do I now call him, Granddad???????????
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
office 905 349-2084
Emergency only Pager 905 377-6900
skype cajeptha

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:
Wow, I had actually forgotten this name...

I can't beleive I've hung around this bunch long enough for famous folks to
vanish into near obscurity :)

 Hope we entertain ya :)

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-