From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of KyWiFi LLC
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:46 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5.8ghz low power distance limitations

Blair,

Where are you seeing the -62 reported? StarOS? Mikrotik?

According to my calcs, your link below is a perfect link. The
link calculator I use estimates your loss at each side to be 2dBm.

Sincerely,
Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
http://www.KyWiFi.com
http://www.KyWiFiVoice.com
Phone: 859.274.4033
A Broadband Phone & Internet Provider

Wireless Broadband, Local Calling and
UNLIMITED Long Distance only $69!

No Taxes, No Regulatory Fees, No Hassles

FREE Site Survey: http://www.KyWiFi.com