Kurt,

Please point out where I said or even implied that you didn't file. You did, however, suggest we should have a poll to decide whether we should comply with FCC regulations.

I would like to call your attention to one of your posts where you said, "Buy from someone that imports 5.4 moto from overseas and resells." and ask you to explain how you are not suggesting someone break the law by that statement.

Thanks,

Dawn

PS - Listening is optional, compliance is not.
Have a nice day!

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

Dawwwn,

Please point out where I said I don't file. Once you do that I will
listen to what you have to say.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
114 S. Walnut St.