From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:55 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] ot rj45 crimpers

EZ is not for speed. It's for doing the job right. One service call because of your "fast" crimp and all the speed for years of "fast" crimping is lost.

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

I can crimp a regular rj45 connector faster than you can crimp your EZ
ones. If you know what you are doing you have no problem crimping one.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
114 S. Walnut St.
Bucyrus, OH 44820