From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cliff Leboeuf
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:07 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Terms and Contracts

Jory,

To me, it depends on a few things...

        1. Do you have a written contract that has a term commitment and
the cancellation fees clearly stated?
        2. If you do, is it amount worth pursuing for collections based
on the risk, money and time you will spend?
        3. If you do pursue, and win, is the customer capable of paying
the judgment?

I have been successful in enforcing a number of my contracts through
small claims court.

- Cliff