From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Whigham
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] OT: VoIP termination

I don't know what volume Matt's dealing with.  But, I haven't checked
the lowest prices in a few months; so my interest was piqued.

Here's what I found.  If anyone has any experience with these providers,

let me know.  Both provide IAX2 and SIP.

sellvoip.net (since '97)
Product         Monthly Cost    Setup Cost      Usage Cost
Local DID       $1.00   $1.00   $0.011 per minute
Toll-Free DID   $1.00   $2.00   $0.020 per minute US 48*

LNP available
DIDs were local to many rural GA areas (where I am)

plainvoip
USA termination - $0.009
Toll-free terminatoin - $0.005
6/6 billing

Currently, I use voipjet.com and voxee.com with much success.  Domestic
rates are $0.013 and $0.011 per minute, respectively.  I think they both

bill 6/6.

Brian

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.