Eric Muehleisen wrote:

How does one go about getting a license for deploying PTP backhaul links in the 11ghz to 18ghz band?



Call Bobby Walton at MicroNet. They do frequency coordination and the license applications for what you are looking for. Tell him I sent ya..

Bobby Walton
Systems Engineer
Micronet Communications, Inc.
720 F Ave., Suite 100
Plano, TX  75074
ph:  (972) 422-7200
fax: (972) 422-1900


Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.
Broadband Deployment Group
1350 Lincoln Avenue
Holbrook, New York 11741 USA
800-479-9195 Toll Free US & Canada
631-585-5558 Fax
516-551-1131 Cell

WISPA Wireless List:



Reply via email to