The only reason we run a public list server at all is to give us a chance to promote and improve the efforts of our organization and industry and to hopefully win more membership to give us a larger and more powerful voice in developing the policy that runs our industry. Many of the negative conversations of late are doing the opposite. We need to all cool down and concentrate on making our posts positive and working to the common good or we need to keep our keyboards silent if we can not be civil. Let's PLEASE stop the bickering and start doing what needs to be done to make our industry better. If anyone has a complaint about the way anything is being done in WISPA then the ONLY way you have a voice is to tell [EMAIL PROTECTED] that you want something changed. Then we will address your complaint in a civil manner and will consider your request formally.
Scriv