Hello list,
Im looking at setting up some VPN's and I have looked at many routers that claim ease of use.  Linksys, NetGear, D-Link and so on.  I was wondering if someone could tell me what is the easiest router for setup.

Also, does one have to have a VPN server( i.e Windows or Linux) or does the router take place of this for remote connections.

The senario I have is one central office with 2 satalite offices that connect to central.  The central office having the main VPN router.  I want to have the two seperate locations seen in the network neighborhood.

Would this be a router to router VPN?  If so what are the easiest one's to configure.

Im new to the VPN world so go easy on me.   :)

Thanks in advance,

Bo Hamilton
NCOWireless.com