Okay,

we could both agree that a simple bridge mode system with no level of QOS, no ability to segment traffic flows between CBR/CIR/BE, would be pretty pointless right? then it would be simple best effort only services you could sell on a given link or base station. So while company A may be selling an 802.16 product without service flow segmentation its only a dumb bridge network, which you might as well
go with a cheaper 802.11 based product then if the QoS is of no concern.

-

Jeff