Mario,

It worked for me.

Regards,
Dawn

Mario Pommier wrote:

just fyi, that link doesn't find anything.

John Scrivner wrote:

<SNIP>

Now I want you guys, all of you guys, to go to http://www.house.gov/writerep/ and write a letter to your Rep. The site will find your rep by zip code for you. Even if you are not in the states where this laughable legislation originated you need to speak out. We obviously do not want to alienate the whole House of Representatives but we do need them to understand that this is not going to come close to doing the job they are trying to do and that this is not going to fix anything unless we have access to a larger amount of quality spectrum. So please go now and make this happen, right now, in the next 10 minutes.
Scriv

Dawn DiPietro wrote:

All,

Could this be good news for WISP's? Any thoughts on how this may affect the wireless industry?

Regards,
Dawn
---
---

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by our AntiVirus Protection System]

---
---