Since the original post listed using CM9's, its possible that Antenna A/Antenna B selection is incorrect.

Pete Davis
NoDial.net

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is it possible the u.fl connectors have come loose? I have had a few issues w/
the u.fl connection coming slightly loose during the tower climb -

Thanks

Dan Metcalf
Wireless Broadband Systems
www.wbisp.com