I'll tell all of the wispa list members something.  JOHN SCRIVNER is on of
the best allies any of us have.  His untiring devotion to the WISP industry
is amazing.  MARLON SHAFER also has but endless hours of volunteer time into
this effort.  These two gentlemen deserve a standing ovation from around the
country.

I have been relatively absent from the list the last few months building new
systems and rebuilding old systems.  I owed my staff, my business and my
customers some time dedicated to them.  Hopefully, I can start getting more
involved again to help stimulate this legislation.

Thanks to all who have sent letters and commented on this legislation.  Lets
all keep it up.

Regards,

Rick Harnish
President