To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tech Support Call Center Interest ?

Ya know Ron, that was uncalled for.

Wow, ripped apart on-list.  Great atmosphere for getting some feedback
on a business idea.
Never again.

Hey Harnish, how about that ?   Argh.

Ron Johnson wrote:

Guys
We have been support ISPs for over 10 years. Dialup, Cable, DSL, or
wireless. Yes it can get complicated. But then again it is our business to
know how to get the job done.

Give me a call if we can help you with your Tech support and Customer
service calls

O BTW we price ours at a much better rate that these guys you are talking
about.

Ron Johnson
President National Support Center Inc.