From: John Scrivner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:52 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Quick note of hello

Hello Patrick, welcome back.

For some of you folks who are new to this list or wireless, Patrick has
been a big friend to the fixed broadband wireless industry for many
years. Patrick formerly held the position of "Chief Evangelist" for
Alvarion before accepting his promotion to Vice President of Marketing
some time back. I consider Patrick to be a valuable resource for WISPA
and our industry and a personal friend to me.

We're glad to see you back.
Scriv