-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 5:08 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Wisp Wireless Internet Google Map DONE!

Guys... after a year of fiddling and fumbling...
we now finally have a usable LINKABLE
google map for WISPS

please put your wisp details into the GOOGLEMAP...

thanks for all your feedback... it made about 70% of this new design...
bob kim

GOOGLEMAP:
http://evdo-coverage.com/wireless-internet-access-wimax-evdo-hsdpa-map-s
et.html