Sorry for the late response to this one. We wholesale our network to anyone that wants to. We have designed a complete "turn key" solution too someone just using us as the last mile and utilizing their own bandwidth and servers.

Anthony Will
Broadband Solutions

Rick Smith wrote:

Anyone work with a Master Agent for selling their services ?

I've been approached by someone in the t-1 / dsl resale arena that would like to get quotes on addresses from wireless guys (US!) first...

Would this be the arena to ask for such qualifications or should we start up another list ?