Marlon K. wrote:

It's funny. I thought that getting the local businesses on broadband would help me sell more of it. People would use it at work and want it at home too right? Wrong. They just do all of their stuff at work and sometimes cancel even the dialup!

This is because people don't find enough value in broadband.
If you can check all your mail at home and then on your cellphone, what do you need broadband for?

That's the story you have to tell... What great things they can do with BB... connect to the community, watch video, download music at iTunes/Y!... etc.

You might have to create a niche in order to sell more.

Peter