Those still look pretty old-school. Have you used the handhelds from R&S, the FSH 3GHz and 6GHz series or the handheld Anritsu(s). Same cost or less to rent/buy and no upconverters required...

Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

Sorry about that.  I got the brand wrong.  It's Avcom.
http://www.electro-comm.com/Downloads/ecommwireless.pdf
Page 31.

You probably want the one with ethernet. Then you can set one up and remotely access it via laptop. (Useful for things like Scriv is fighting with right now)

You'll need the frequency converters for your 5.8 gig band checks.

These are really really cool units. Wish I had one of them instead of my Advantest big kid one.

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless