There is disconnected wire in the ground between the buildings that I could "wire up" however I need, but not if they only go 300 feet.

Jack Unger wrote:

Brian,

I haven't used Netgear but I used another brand (can't recall which one) about 6 months ago and they were good for about 300 ft. Of course, you have to be on the same electrical circuit. Dunno if your two buildings are on the same side of the same electrical box or not.

Good luck,
                   jack

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

http://www.netgear.com/products/details/XE104.php

http://www.netgear.com/products/details/XE102.php

http://www.netgear.com/media/powerline.wmv

I just did a wireless install and need to hook up another building on the property. Distance is 6-700 feet.
I can't find a distance spec on these netgear bpl devices.
Any thoughts?

Brian