Hey folks,

  My PC bit the dust while I was in Dallas (MUM) and now the magic smoke in
my cell phone has escaped. In these two POS items was contained my entire
brain! If I am supposed to have your work contact number, email addy, cell
phone number, VoIP number, home number...etc -   Would you please shoot me
an email (off list please to [EMAIL PROTECTED]) with the pertinent
data?  It would make my life a million times easier and I would certainly
appreciate your time and effort.

Oh yeah - - - if you owe me money - - - don't worry as my wife has that data
in a safe place :-)

Thanks,
Mac Dearman