To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:57 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 3650 equipment

No one. The allocation is not yet finalized. Any licenses being granted are
24 month STAs (special temporary authority). One cannot deploy fee-based
services using an STA as STA's are intended for testing purposes.

Sources within the FCC tell me though that the decision is coming to a head,
maybe as soon as this summer.

Patrick Leary
AVP Marketing
Alvarion, Inc.