Butch,

On the airspan thing I would agree on the pricing is a bit more reasonable.
On their unlicensed product, it still seems quite a bit expensive. ( wipll
and wimax ) . The thing we found in testing waveIP is while it is a decent
Amount of throughput, the channel size is a nightmare and brings to mind
Scaleablity issues.

With airspan in 700, a single base station can support around 400 customers
@ 1mb/s, because the channel size is only 1.33mhz. Still its a hopper so
Frequency reuse is limited.

-

Jeff