Cybersource.com via Bank of America.

DO NOT buy a terminal, use the virtual terminal.

I use the virtual terminal for my subscribers I enter a setup fee for $WW, subscription for $XX amount billed on YY day each month for ever, or until they want to leave my service.

I perform this entire transaction via their installed connection using my laptop before I leave.

It emails the client before and after the billing happens and emails them a warning when they need to call me to update their expiration date etc.

The virtual terminal also helps my insurance rates. I was quoted insurance premium x6 if I kept credit cards on file at my business. I figure BofA has more security goons than I do to keep this data safe.

If you do need a terminal, buy one off of ebay as the rental fees are like paying extortion!

Hope this helps!

ryan