Gang,

I got this email today and it included my ebay user name, which is nothing like my email address. I have never (knowingly) linked the two together publicly, so my guess is that it is legit. Has anyone forwarded it to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] or whatever the correct address is?

Jason

David E. Smith wrote:
Bob Moldashel wrote:
It's a scam George

Looks legit from here. Note that the "enter your username here" link --
JUST username, not password -- redirects you to the real eBay's sign-in
page. Also note that on eBay's front page (down at the bottom, click on
"Government Relations") links to the exact same site.

I believe it's legit, but it sure LOOKS suspicious.

David Smith
MVN.net