From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lonnie Nunweiler
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:53 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FW: See what's new at DragonWave @ WCA 2006

If you object to spam as much as you say you do, then why on earth would you
send that spam to a list?  Get a clue.  Also, watch your language.

Lonnie

On 6/4/06, JohnnyO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone Else receiving these from these pricks ?
>
> JohnnyO

from any and ALL lists ya'll have harvested from the WISP online forum/lists
immediately. I've asked numerous times without any success.

--
Lonnie Nunweiler
Valemount Networks Corporation