At least you apologized Johnny, but it does get old watching people fight.

Can't you guys just agree to not get along and ignore each other?

George

JohnnyO wrote:
Lonnie - my experiences and my opinions of Canadian companies are that
of my own. Apparently you're looking to make an ass out of both you and
I or else you wouldn't have responded the way you did.... Slander - not
even close.

I KNOW DragonWave Harvested this list - Just like Tranzeo has harvested
this list as well in the past...and so has Trango ... They are Canadian
Companies who are spamming from the list addresses as of late. Should I
expect some email from StarOS anytime soon ?

I won't continue this any further and if I offended you by asking the
list if the pricks at DragonWave (my opinion solely) are spamming others
as well, my appologies.
If you don't accept my appology, you leave me no other choice then to
plea temporary insanity and appologize for my verbal offense which I did
not realize I committed nor was I aware of any such actions and any
future repetition of the above said that I may not be aware of.

Regards,

JohnnyO