-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 6:52 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FM Remote Broadcast over Wireless (RBOW ?)

The radio station that I get space from was ready to do that from one of the

DJ's houses in my coverage area.

I agree with your thoughts below.  The tough part for me (and why I
eventually talked them out of the idea) is that our noise levels and
competition competence levels are not conducive to perfect service in the
area in question.

But sure, it should work just fine as long as all other parameters normally
stay normal!
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless