----- Original Message -----
From: "Butch Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Why's WISPA silent about this? 2 diferent issues at
hand

> On Sun, 4 Jun 2006, George Rogato wrote:
>
> >1) Does the government have a right to know the actions of
> >Americans on the internet?
>
> This is not really at issue.  At least it is not really of any
> concern for us here.

WHAT???

Of course this is AT ISSUE.   Or do you exempt yourself from being a citizen
and having any concern about intrusion into your life???

That some of us happen to be part of the businesses in question is merely
incidental.   Our opinions as businessmen should reflect that issue as well.
Or is that too "redneck" these days?

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!