Is this ip somehow setup as a network or broadcast IP? Ive seen that cause 2 ping replys

Jeromie

Scott Reed wrote:

I had a customer call to say there connection had not been working well today. I started to see what is going on by ping the radio. I get 2 replies for almost every ping. Average was about 1 at 45ms and one at 56ms. The times are longer than normal, but my question is, how do I get 2 reponses to a ping? No duplicate addresses, I checked. The other way I know there were 2 pings is one of the MTs that is between me and the customer showed 2 times the download as upload speed in torch, and I was the only one talking to that radio.
Suggestions on what I need to look for?

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays