To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Spectrum sharing test proposal

What frequency are they talking about. I read through the entire document and didn't see the frequency.
George

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:
Hi All,

Sorry for the cross post. I'm hoping that the FCC committee people will see this sooner and work on it sooner/more this way....

Here is the issue:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-06-77A1.pdf

Basically the FCC is asking if they should allow two 10MHz chunks of spectrum to be used as tests. Exactly what the tests would be, what spectrum would be used, and what we should be looking for is all up in the air.

I've attached my 1st draft. Please note the paragraph numbers when you respond to me so I can more easily work your thoughts into this.

thanks!
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless