From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Nash
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:40 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Trango M900 AP - Connectorized?

I'm getting conflicting information from Trango sales reps, their online PDF
datasheet and others who know the product.  So... Does the M900 AP come
connectorized?  If so, what connector?

My application is about 2 miles NLOS (many trees).  Looking to do it with
omni...don't have to go hpol.  Who's using what and are you happy with it?

Thanks!

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net