On Mon, 3 Jul 2006, D. Ryan Spott wrote:

And on the RUS loans deal, does anyone know who to complain to if I don't feel there was adequate legal notice to the RUS loan being applied for in my area?

Did you file your form 477? Just wondering if the government may think that there is no coverage available in your area. If not, them you may think about doing that, but it may be to late to comply with the law...

Butch Evans
Network Engineering and Security Consulting
Mikrotik Certified Consultant
WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org


Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

Reply via email to