I have a tower in rural Western Washington.

Today I went in to find 5 of thier radios still in the box, 1 Orthogon systems PTP ethernet bridge, an APS rack etc....

So... does anyone else out there compete with Mr McCaw? How does his service stack up?

I don't mean to be a "the sky is falling" or conspiracy theory kind of guy but not only is Clearwire suddenly up in this area, but I think Clearwire may be the party that is applying for all of the RUS loans in our rural areas.

And on the RUS loans deal, does anyone know who to complain to if I don't feel there was adequate legal notice to the RUS loan being applied for in my area?

ryan