From: Blair Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 2:42 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] more on Clearwire's $900M

Is Wi-Max, (2.4GHz or higher), REALLY gonna help me out here in the
sticks where the 80ft+ trees live?  I really doubt it, but, I am trying
to keep an open mind.

When the best we have seen on 900MHz is 3/4 mile through trees....  And
I mean trees!!!  Not just a property line here and there, but the
customer is embedded in trees for 300yds in all directions..... and
2.4GHz and 5.8GHz don't even blip in in winter.

--

Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240

West Michigan Wireless ISP