From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] frame size and fps - was OT: about 70Mbps for under $
6K

I only mentioned Mikrotik as its abilty to pass large packets has been
tested.
I believe we couldn't do that with StarOS as a limitation of Wifi clients
(although not positive, as I did not investigate WDS options on StarOS which

allows the large packets and full passing bridge features.) With that
asside, I guess it would be fair to consider StarOS, Ikarus, and Mikrotik as

the same class product. I actually wanted to classify it by hardware class
such as OEM Atheros products. But technically thatdefinition would include
Alvarion.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband