Peter,
Thank you for passing along this success story for Optivon. They recently joined WISPA as a vendor member. I am glad to see that their belief in partnering with WISPs to use WISP platforms for delivery of VOIP is baring fruit. Thanks again Peter.
John Scrivner

Peter R. wrote:

Optivon, Sago Partner to Deliver Hosted Telephony Services
Posted on: 08/03/2006

Hosted telephony services provider Optivon Inc. recently announced its multi-year outsourcing agreement with Sago Networks, which coincides with its North American expansion and focus on the carrier channel.

Optivon will provide hosted telephony services to Sago, including IP Trunking, IP Telephony – residential and business, IP Centrex/PBX Hosting, CTI informal call center, unified communications, local and long-distance telephone service, billing services, backroom operations services, as well as other hosted applications that Optivon will periodically add to the its suite of services, the company said.

Sago will bundle Optivon services with other Sago services and will be delivering the IP-based voice services over its private microwave and fiber circuits to the customer premises. The company said it will not be using the public Internet to access the customers and will be able to guarantee optimal quality of service.

“Quality of service is our foremost concern”, said Miller Cooper, president of Sago Networks. “Therefore, after an extensive national evaluation process we selected to team up with Optivon to launch our voice services.”

http://www.phoneplusmag.com/hotnews/68h3151256.html

Sago would be a WISP in Tampa and Miami.

Regards,

Peter
RAD-INFO, Inc. - NSP Strategist
We Help ISPs Connect & Communicate