To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tranzeo 900's and SR9's

When I have order from Tranzeo direct it usually takes about 2 weeks. I've only ordered from them 3 times, first was a 10 lot of TR5a the next two were 20 packs of TR-CPE90s. I usually order from Electro comm anymore because I get it in a couple of days if they have it in stock.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Ryan Spott wrote:
Speaking of waiting for Tranzeo,

If you do order from Tranzeo direct, then how long does it take to get
product?

How big are your orders?

ryan

Lonnie Nunweiler wrote:
Whoa, bad assumption Rick.  We would never be waiting for anything
from Tranzeo.

I was saying we are awaiting our first batch of SR9 for evaluation and
our own network, but that many of our customers have already tested
SR9's with our software, and they report excellent results with both
the WAR board and the new V3 code for WRAP boards.

The Tranzeo should talk with an SR9 since they both use an Atheros
base.  The only trouble will be the driver and that I can't speak to.

Lonnie

Lonnie,

To clarify please, I assume your saying that you are awaiting your first
shipment of Tranzeo 900's for your own use....but others have already
deployed WAR Boards V3 or WRAPs with the Tranzeo 900 solution.  Is that
correct?