From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Wu
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:22 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Routerboard 532 and NStreme2

20 mhz channel:

TCP : 35 Mbps

UDP: 28 Mbps ( weird, usually is the opposite )

Gino,

Keep in mind -- if you check the Atheros "advanced feature" checkbox -- you are turning on "super-a/g" functionality

Going back to your testing methodology (which you haven't elaborated on), the Lempel Ziv compression within super-a/g could be the reason why you're getting "screwy" TCP vs. UDP results

-Charles