To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] WHY?

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:
Why? Because it will severely burden smaller ISP's that lack the network
infrastructure to do this.

Is WISPA lobbying against this? It will be nearly impossible for most of
us in the wireless business to do this, without major restructuring, or a
huge expense that we can't afford.

Mark, I can tell that you are a fellow Oregonian!

Thats my guess why... Just to bust our nuts and give us all a push over the edge.

George