From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:45 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Frequency Question

The Military only for now. We will be able to under certain conditions
if the NTIA would ever release the reference standard for developing
testing of DFS and TPC for 5.4 to 5.7 GHz equipment certification. Many
hardware manufacturers have equipment ready once a testing standard is
released.
Scriv

George Rogato wrote:

Who is allowed to use 5700 to 5500 in the US?

Thanks
George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org

Mike Brownson
Electro-comm Distributing
5015 Paris St
Denver, CO 80239
www.electro-comm.com
(303) 371-8182 x112,   (800) 525-0173

Your 24x7 support staff is at www.ShopECBIZ.com
Interested in Metro WiFi? We have solutions
Coming soon from Tranzeo, 900MHz PtMP